Adjustable Pressure Switch
604G* - Diaphragm Sensor
- Highly reliable devices utilizing the CCS Dual-Snap® Belleville disc spring principle pioneered by CCS’ engineers.
- Engineering based on aerospace technology.
- Rigid, midsize and internally adjustable for convenient field set point adjustment.
- Repeatable and stable set points.
- Vibration and shock resistant.
- High cycle life.
- High over-pressure compatibility. (System and Proof)
ADJUSTABLE SET POINT RANGE:
- 0.3 to 5000 PSIG
- 0.02 to 345 bar
- 2.07 to 34474 kPa
Temperature limits change with O-ring selection.
- -40° to 186°F
- -40° to 86°C
- CE Mark
- NACE MR0175 / ISO 15156
- NEMA: 4,13 / IP65
- Internal Case Ground
- U.L. Listed (File No. E72038)