Adjustable Pressure Switch
604V* - 604GV* Diaphragm Sensor
- Highly reliable devices utilizing the CCS Dual-Snap® Belleville disc spring principle pioneered by CCS’ engineers.
- Engineering based on aerospace technology.
- Rigid, midsize and internally adjustable for convenient field set point adjustment.
- Repeatable and stable set points.
- Vibration and shock resistant.
- High cycle life.
- High over-pressure capability. (System and Proof)
- Various options for wetted materials and electrical ratings to meet a wide range of application requirements and media compatibility.
- Suitable for ultra low pressure and vacuum to pressure applications.
ADJUSTABLE SET POINT RANGE:
- 1 to 28.5” Hg
- 25 to 724 mm Hg
- CROSSOVER: Available Q1 2012
- 20” Hg Vacuum to 12 PSIG
- 508 mm Hg to 0.83 bar
Temperature limits change with o-ring selection.
- -40° to 186°F
- -40° to 86°C
- CE Mark
- NEMA: 4,13 / IP65
- Internal Case Ground
- U.L. Listed (File No. E72038)
- NACE MR0175 / ISO 15156
Available Q1 2012