Adjustable Pressure Switch
6403GZE* & 6403VZE* - Diaphragm Sensors
6403PE* - Piston Sensor
- Highly reliable devices utilizing the CCS Dual-Snap® Belleville disc spring principle pioneered by CCS’ engineers.
- Engineering based on aerospace technology.
- Rigid and internally adjustable for convenient field set point adjustment.
- Repeatable and stable set points.
- Vibration and shock resistant.
- High cycle life.
- High over-pressure capability. (System and Proof)
- Various options for wetted materials and electrical ratings to meet a wide range of application requirements and media capability.
- GAGE PRESSURE:
- .44 to 6498 PSIG
- 3 to 44802 kPa
- 1” to 28.5” Hg
- 0.03 to 0.96 bar
- 3.4 to 96 kPa
- -40° to 186°F
- -40° to 86°C
- Hermetically Sealed Electrical Assembly
- Integral Junction Box
- ATEX - Baseefa Certified
- CE Mark
- NACE MR0175:2003
- NEMA: 4, 7, 9,13 / IP66 & 67