Adjustable Pressure Switch
646PE*- Piston Sensor
- Highly reliable devices utilizing the CCS Dual-Snap® Belleville disc spring principle pioneered by CCS’ engineers.
- Engineering based on aerospace technology.
- Rigid, midsize and internally adjustable for convenient field set point adjustment.
- Repeatable and stable set points.
- Vibration and shock resistant.
- High cycle life.
- High over-pressure capability. (System and Proof)
- Certified explosion proof hermetically sealed electrical assembly for environmental protection.
- Various options for wetted materials and electrical ratings to meet a wide range of application requirements and media capability.
- Well suited for high impulse hydraulic applications.
ADJUSTABLE SET POINT RANGE:
- 10 to 5000 PSIG
- .069 to 345 bar
- 68.9 to 34474 kPa
Temperature limits change with O-ring selection.
- Hermetically Sealed Electrical Assembly
- CE Mark
- Dual Seal: ANSI/ISA-12.27.01-2003
- NACE MR0175:2003
- NEMA: 4, 7, 9,13 / IP66
- U.L. / CSA Listed