Adjustable Pressure Switch
675G*800* - Diaphragm Sensor
- Highly reliable devices utilizing the CCS Dual-Snap® Belleville disc spring principle pioneered by CCS’ engineers.
- Engineering based on aerospace technology.
- Rigid, midsize and internally adjustable for convenient field set point adjustment.
- Repeatable and stable set points.
- Vibration and shock resistant.
- High cycle life.
- High over-pressure capability. (System and Proof)
ADJUSTABLE SET POINT RANGE:
- .2 to 31” H20
- .5 to 77.2 mbar
- 0.05 to 7.72 kPa
- Temperature limits change with o-ring selection.
- -40° to 186°F
- -40° to 86°C
- NEMA: 4,13 / IP65
- Electrical Connector
- Conforms to DIN 43650