Adjustable Pressure Switch
6900DZ* - Diaphragm Sensor
- Highly reliable devices utilizing the CCS Dual-Snap® Belleville disc spring principle pioneered by CCS’ engineers.
- Engineering based on aerospace technology.
- Rigid, compact and internally adjustable for convenient field set point adjustment.
- Repeatable and stable set points.
- Vibration and shock resistant.
- High cycle life.
- High over-pressure capability. (System and Proof)
- Equipped with weatherproof electrical assemblies.
ADJUSTABLE SET POINT RANGE:
- DIFFERENTIAL PRESSURE:
- .4 to 75 PSID
- 0.03 to 5.17 bar
- 2.76 to 517 kPa
Temperature limits change with O-ring selection.
- -40° to 186°F
- -40° to 86°C
- CE Mark
- CSA Listed
- NEMA: 4,13 / IP66