Adjustable Temperature Switch
6900TUE* - Capillary
- Highly reliable devices utilizing the CCS Dual-Snap® Belleville disc spring principle pioneered by CCS’ engineers.
- Engineering based on aerospace technology.
- Rigid, compact and internally adjustable for convenient field set point adjustment.
- Repeatable and stable set points.
- Vibration and shock resistant.
- High cycle life.
- High over-temperature capability. (System and Proof)
- Certified explosion proof hermetically sealed electrical assembly for environmental protection.
- Various options for electrical ratings to meet a wide range of application requirements.
ADJUSTABLE SET POINT RANGE:
- 0° to 650°F
- -18° to 340°C
- -40° to 186°F
- -40° to 86°C
- Hermetically Sealed Electrical Assembly
- 316 SST Electrical Assembly
- CE Mark
- NACE MR0175:2003
- NEMA: 4, 7, 9,13 / IP66
- U.L. / CSA Listed