In no application is pressure switch reliability more critical than when dealing with explosive atmospheres, flammable material, or other hazardous locations. Because of our quality standards and wide range of hazardous certifications, Custom Control Sensors has prided itself as being the industry standard for Class I Div. 1, 2 safety monitoring and protection.
Hazardous Applications where CCS products are found:
- Oil Platforms
- Pump Control
- Control / Annunciator Panel
- Relay Alarm System
- Gas/Steam Turbines
- Oil Filtration
Hazardous Area Certifications
- Class I, Div 1, Groups A, B, C & D
- Class II, Groups E, F & G
- GOST/Custom Union
- Dual Seal ANSI/ISA 12.27.01-2003
High Cycle Life
- The CCS Belleville Spring reduces switch element mechanical wear which in turn prolongs contact life.
- CCS switches have no moving parts except during actuation and de-actuation-a movement the length of only .01 inches.
Wide Range of Set Points
- CCS offers products from vacuum to positive pressure including crossover vacuum to gage pressure switches.
- 28.5” Hg Vacuum to 16,000 PSIG
- The CCS Belleville spring works at both the bottom and the top of adjustment range.
Protection Against Environment
- Hermetically sealed switching elements
- Rated to NEMA 4, 4X, 7, 9, 13
- Rated to IP 65, 66, 67, 68
- Water, Oil, and Dust tight
- Welded Capsule option available (no o-ring)
High Over-Pressure Capability
- Belleville spring does not contain the pressure following activation.
- No effect on system or proof pressure capability.
- Pressure sensing parts are designed with limited travel.
Fit and Forget
- Our DUAL-SNAP switches never need calibration, making them virtually maintenance free. This is particularly desirable for hazardous areas where tearing down the system carries particular difficulties.
- The DUAL-SNAP spring mechanics prevents rapid activation-deactivation (contact chatter) when pressure is near set-point, allowing our switches to have high vibration resistance.